Thursday, August 24, 2006

Greetings

Hola, fellow football fans. My name is Brian and I am an '04 USC grad (Fight On!) who loves college football. I have lived in Oregon and California my whole life, so I am a native Pac-10er. And rather than stand on a soapbox only extolling the virtues of my Trojans, I'll be talking about the Pac-10 as a whole.

Like many of you out there, I do not enjoy the disrespect that the Pac-10 receives nationally, by both the media and other college football viewers (Yes SEC fan, that includes you). So we give up a lot of points. Big deal. It's not just the best teams that matter. A high scoring WSU/Arizona game is imminently more watchable than a smashmouth Baylor/Kansas game. I'll take the dregs of the Pac-10 against any other conference's bottom feeders, seven days a week.

We have a big opening weekend ahead, as we'll be battling three SEC opponents next Saturday. I'm hoping for a sweep, but only time will tell. My previews will be upcoming, so be on the lookout and thanks for visiting!

No comments: